How much do you charge for Body butter?

kidsngarden

I know I am going to be told that my price is too cheap from some but I charge $10 per 4oz jar. I cannot charge an astronomical amount to my customers. To me, if I am base my pricing on stores like the Body Shop or Bath & Body Works, well they will just go there and get it.

When I start selling body butters (and anything else for that matter), I'm am going to sell for just as much as Bath & Body Works and The Body Shop and others. If my product is just as good (or better) than their's, why shouldn't I get the same amount of money?

If people want to pay $1 for body butter, they should go do that. But they will be getting a poor quality product, so it is a $1 wasted, most likely.

Bethany I think that would be fine. Because I'm assuming yours is not an emulsified body butter (you had mentioned yours is very different from that of the big guys) which is what Body Shop sells. The type without water is much more concentrated and little really does go a long way. For Body Shop's you would use it like any other cream and it will finish much faster.

• 13 years later...
  • 1 month later...