Strongest "Harvest" FO?

TartAddict

Guest ShellyRobyn

Peak's Amish Harvest is heavenly! It was backordered for a while and I thought I would die before they got it in. It should be here today. I hope 6# is enough! I know what I'll be making all weekend!

I know you'll love it! :wink2:

Ohhhh...I just ordered the sample size, but now I'm wondering if I should've ordered the bigger size :) I'm using it in tarts, so the sample size should be enough for a batch of tarts and to help me decide if I like it or not (although, I'm thinking I will LOVE it :)) Thanks guys!

Talk about timing :) I was making tarts this afternoon and had enough wax left in my Presto for one more batch....the doorbell rang and it was the UPS guy with my Amish Harvest! Whoo hoo! I did .5 oz in 6 oz of wax (all I had left). The cold throw is fabulous, I'll try burning it tomorrow! Thanks so much for your opinions!

Sara -- they're both strong, but BCN's is a strong cinnamon with not buttery notes, which Peak has. In addition, I look at the harvest as a stronger version of Home Sweet Home more than anything. I wouldn't really say they are that similar. (BTW this is Scented lol!)

Okay... Rockin'. LOL. Thanks, that helps. So it is more of a kitchen-y scent, then it sounds like. Interesting.

I'd just say Amish would have a more kitcheny whiff to it. BCN's Harvest is pure unadulterated spice and lots of it lol. Both are good scents :)