How do I find a forwarder in the USA??

Ahhh right. Thanks for that explanation, makes things a tad clearer - i think! LOL. My parcel isn't coming fedex or UPS so fingers crossed. My hubby told me this morning that certain things are exempt from duty and to look it up online, but i gave up after sifting through loads of crap that I don't understand :laugh2:

Anjie,x.

and Nat :wink2::D Look into my eyes, not around my eyes, into my eyes, when I click my fingers you will be under my control (clicks fingers) "BUY THE GLASS!! PALLETS AND PALLETS OF GLASS!!!" PMSL!

Hi nattycat - I would definately be interested if you purchase Jars :grin2: maybe you could see about a co-op to see if there is any interest?

We need more suppliers here in the UK:yay:

I think I may have to look for a mail forwarder too - I e-mailed Candle Science the other day to buy some TL Wicks and they wrote back to say they are not shipping to the UK at this time! :undecided

Nice to see lots more brits on the board too :D hello to you all:yay: :highfive:

Gaynor

Hi Gaynor. A Euro Co-Op seems like a good start, but I'm not sure people are going to be able to buy enough to take all the glass off my hands. What sort of quantities were you looking at?

OK - all you UK & Euro people - tell me what glass you are looking for? I'll see about pallet prices and see if it's viable to do a co-op.

I will post a co-op announcement in the Co-Op section to try and gather information in one place.

Nat

OMG!!! THE HYPNOTISM IS WORKING!!!!! *LOL*

Seriously though, can you get a mixed pallet? or does it have to be a whole pallet of one style of jar?

I tend to go for jars that are (here I goes about to sound like a loon!) round and cute and chubby! I like ball shaped jars, like globe jars, ohh and those ones that have little 'kind of' handles on the sides, love the studio and turreen jars too :D

I would definately be interested!! Seeing as you are close enough for me to pick em up *ROFL*, I would be willing to pay that bit extra too, to make it worth your while.

How many jars to a case? or does it depend on the jar? Do you know what type of jars your supplier offers?

Anjie,x.

Hi Nat

I'm sure you will have lots of us looking for jars, I have hunted high and low here in the UK.

Do you know what the price would work out to be per case etc? - I don't mind which jars, choose one you like and maybe go with that or if they do

A co-op for wicks would be good too :yay:

mixed that's even better - We need lots of UK co-ops!:D:yay:

Me getting excited now :highfive:

Well off to daughters easter bonnet parade - will check back later.

Gaynor