Advanced soy ? again, sorry

I don't know how esle I would melt my wax; when I'm pouring I usually go through 50-100lbs in a day; that's not pouring every day. Now that the 'season' is basically on our heels, I'll be pouring about 300# a week until the end of November. That's why I'm feeling kind of frantic with this wax issue. I'm like down here in my little workshop, have my routines pretty well in place, things running fairly smooth, and bam, a wax issue. I generally enjoy a challange, but I really hate wax issues. Production stops, and my routines and all that I've become comfortable with gets tossed in the air! There has to come a point where the challanges are new scents, new styles, new customers!

Jeana- Ergo is a candle company and Jimmy is the big boy behind the company. Check out ergocandles.com. If you do, be sure to check out their photos of the plant! Oh, and get a load of the pricing!

I've only tried two other manufacturers wax besides Ecosoya. The reason I've stayed with Eco is because i do a large apothacary jar and really want to stay with single wicking. I love the look and feel of their wax, just not the problems over the past year. From reading about the many other waxes, it sounds like there are plenty of 'issues' out there with many of the available waxes. SOunds like I'm not alone!

Henry- so these are burning hotter because....? I was basically marathon burning, so they could stand to be trimmed, no doubt. But then I know the customer will burn them that way. The old CBA didn't get so hot during a marathon burn. I have one store that lights one up when she opens at 10 AM, and it goes all day until five. She has told me she'll often hold one up to show a customer how 'soot free' the jar is!

Gretchen