Any Scrappers Out There?

mkpk

I am a scrapbook junkie. Unfortunately, or not, since I started making candles 4 months ago, I have not touched my scrapbook stuff once! I am in big trouble b/c I am almost finished with my sister's wedding book (from June 2005...too many pics, I couldn't leave any out) plus my three kids books and a monthly page book for gram and papa. Do you think I take too much on :undecided

Anyway, just wondering if there are any other scrappers out there. I miss it and have to get back to it, it is my passion. I guess the newness and awesome smelling, and fun, and prospects...of candle making just got to me - come to think of it, that's exactly how I got started scrapbooking :yay:

Could I have OCD???

Hope to hear from some of you soon.

Melanie

Melanie

One scrapaholic here myself!

I got hooked on it last year and love it!

I have already completed 5 books and now I have set aside 2 books to start on.

I have also made paperbag scrapbooks and sold them on ebay.

But...

~*a lil confession here

I haven't touched my scrapbooking in about, oh say 6 months!

So in the same boat as you!

So ya know, I figured while stuff is curing or setting up, in between that, I'll start to work on my books a page or two or a time!

I bought alot of my stuff from Ebay for my scrapbooks Have found great deals!

Would love to see a pic of your pages sometime...and I'll post one of mine also! Always looking for different ideas!

Have a great day!

Stephanie

Junkie here as well. I have been into it for a few years now. Havent really touched any thing in about 1 year. Got burned out on teaching classes and consigning others albums. Then candle making came into the picture. I still have my studio set up but walk past it every day and think maybe I should do something one of these days. The urge has to hit me and I will get my creative juices flowing but for now I enjoy my wax.

Terri

I'm also a long time scrapper, but quit paper scrapping because I got so impatient & couldn't sit still long enough, lol. I now digi-scrap & I love it. I can sit at my computer & mess with a page, then print it out. Makes great gifts. I'm saving my money now for a wide format printer!!:D

PamR

Nice to see there are others out there. My digital camara broke - CHRISTMAS night no less, at least Gram and PaPa were here with there camara. Haven't bought another one yet because you'll never believe where my extra money has gone :whistle: As soon as I buy one, l will definetly get some pics up. Love to see any you all have. I have to get back to it, I do miss it. I have to say though, I do go in spurts, once I start I can't stop. I'm sure that sounds familiar. Hey, maybe if we actually get back in our scrapbook stuff we could do a swap. If anyone would be interested, please post. We could start sharing what we need, kids stuff, wedding stuff, colors...you name it. Hope to see some interest, this would be a good reason to look through what we have and get inspired to start scrappin' again. I'm going to subscribe to this thread so I remember to check it often! Take care.

Melanie

Atlered journal swap..

Anyone interested in doing an altered journal swap ? This is when you sign up on the list and the person just above you on the list makes you a journal ( for B&B or Candles or personal) based on you fav. Color , basic likes and interests. So if I had to do a journal for some one who was a candle maker then in the lournal I could place testing sheets and FO lists and such. The journals can be a plain compostsition book from the dollar store that you decorate with scrapbook papers and embellishments. Here is a link for a few ideas as to what they are.

http://twopeasinabucket.kaboose.com/pg.asp?gallery=1

I spoke with Melanie about this and she thought it was a good idea and that we should just put it out there to see if anyone would be interested.

Thanks,

Terri

That sounds pretty neat Terri!

So, by doing this, we would decorate the outside/inside pages right?

On really any subject in the other's life

Oh heck, why not, I am game for this!

Plus, it'll give some ideas and back into scraping!

Stephanie

you got it. Lets see how many people we can get. It would be lots of fun and you can see the other persons scrappin style as well.

Terri Lee

I have been scrapping since before we got married, almost 8 years ago. Now I have three boys, who i need desperately to catch up on their albums. My 2 year old doesn't even have an album yet. I haven't scrapped since July 2006, and have been busy working on house and business since. I have a nice desk and lots of supplies waiting, but time isn't on my side right now (neither is organization).

Another scrapper here when I have time!!!