Excel Spread Sheet

ladysj

I thought this might be helpful for those out there like me that don't have Excel. Go to http://openoffice.org and download their free software. You can use the Excel spread sheet with it without having to have Excel.

I know I've been wanting to try this spread sheet for some time but couldn't. It works great through Open Office. I HTH's out some one.

it's the same of excel. sure better than your old version. Using this or ecxel it's the same thing, you don't have to get used to anything new.

It's more secure against viruses LOL it's not microsoft.

you can save documents in proprietary format or in xls format.

Can you ask to a friend or familiar to download it for you?

it's the same of excel. sure better than your old version. Using this or ecxel it's the same thing, you don't have to get used to anything new.

It's more secure against viruses LOL it's not microsoft.

you can save documents in proprietary format or in xls format.

Can you ask to a friend or familiar to download it for you?

That's a good idea. Maybe I can get a friend to down load it, put it on a CD and open it on my computer. Thanks!

I downloaded this last night....on high speed cable it took about 20 minutes. But I love the feel of it! I also downloaded the wax batch size estimator and it's very interesting! What I need now is a cost analysis excel sheet. Does anyone have anything to share?

I downloaded this last night....on high speed cable it took about 20 minutes. But I love the feel of it! I also downloaded the wax batch size estimator and it's very interesting! What I need now is a cost analysis excel sheet. Does anyone have anything to share?

Yes that would be a great addition to have. I would like one of those also. Hmmmmm I wonder how one would go about making one. Probably more complex work than I want to mess with lol

The ones I've seen for sale are sooooooooo expensive I can't afford those.

I did it, email me if you want it and if you have any questions..also, be sure to check it out because I am tired of looking at this thing for now. IF there is a problem I can fix it no problem...

I'm not sure how to post a file, so you'll have to email me to get it.