My Lemon-Mint Scrub

CBE

100_0558.jpg

100_0552.jpg

This is a pic with my older labels. I have decided to update my labels, I will have to post a pic of it to show to you all.

This is a scrub for dry hands. Can be used on feet also... It's made with Sea Salt, Shea Butter, Cocoa Butter, Olive Oil, and a few other "secret" ingredients. I swear, after you use this scrub, you don't need a moisturizer!!

Yes... these are 8oz jars. I wouldn't recommend it for your whole body, I find it's too abrasive. I basically made it as a hand scrub, because my hands and cuticles are so dry. Then after I tried it for the first time, and felt how soft my hands were, I'm like... Whoa... I can't wait to try this on my feet!!! It works wonders. And it feels sooooooo good when your massaging it in. My eyeballs want to roll back in my head!!!! LOL I use essential oil of lemon and a small amount of peppermint for this scrub. It smells wonderful. I used Lemon essential oil because it's supposed to be antibacterial, and the peppermint for a little bit of a cool feeling. I was trying to go into the Swap Forum to see if someone wanted to swap something for a Lemon Mint Scrub, but everytime I try to go on it, it tells me I'm not authorized to view or post in the Swap Forum. Don't know what I'm doing wrong though. But anyway, thank you everyone for the compliments. Really makes me feel good. *super banana*

Yes... these are 8oz jars. I wouldn't recommend it for your whole body, I find it's too abrasive. I basically made it as a hand scrub, because my hands and cuticles are so dry. Then after I tried it for the first time, and felt how soft my hands were, I'm like... Whoa... I can't wait to try this on my feet!!! It works wonders. And it feels sooooooo good when your massaging it in. My eyeballs want to roll back in my head!!!! LOL I use essential oil of lemon and a small amount of peppermint for this scrub. It smells wonderful. I used Lemon essential oil because it's supposed to be antibacterial, and the peppermint for a little bit of a cool feeling. I was trying to go into the Swap Forum to see if someone wanted to swap something for a Lemon Mint Scrub, but everytime I try to go on it, it tells me I'm not authorized to view or post in the Swap Forum. Don't know what I'm doing wrong though. But anyway, thank you everyone for the compliments. Really makes me feel good. *super banana*

I'll swap with you!:)

Holy cow! Just roll me a glass around in that stuff and pass me the tequila!! Mmmmm!

LOL One of my customers that buys this scrub faithfully says it smells like Margarita to her...rotf lmao... I have thought about changing the Lemon to Lime.... lol... and calling it Mama Mia! Margarita Scrub.....rotf lmao