Mixed Berry scent?

Trish

I'm looking for a strong mixed berry scent. Something with strawberry, raspberry, blueberry...I don't care, just something strong and mixed, not a straight berry.

I'm starting to work with a 70/30 soy para blend. TIA

Indiana Candle Supply has quite a few & they are great!

www.candlesupplys.us

Here are a few: I love the Triple Berry

Triple Berry- Combined to make the Triple Berry are Strawberry, Blackberry and Blueberry.

Berry Fulfilling-A mix of strawberries, raspberries, and blueberriesBerry Sublime-Fruity berries and tart lime? Delicious red strawberries mixed with tart lime and a kick of raspberries

Black & Blue-All the berries of summer

there are more, but these are a few

Just Scent also has some nice berry oils

candlewic has a couple of my faves

Wild Huckleberries

A basket of blueberries, raspberries & huckleberries surrounded by wild violets.

Mixed Berry Crumble

A rare treat of ripe raspberries, blueberries, and blackberries generously finished with sugary crumbles of white crusted cake.

Have you tried Wildberry Zinger Tea from BCN? It doesn't have a tea smell, but is very strong in soy.

-Kristi

I was just going to recommend the same one! LOL...I am testing it right now, and wow, it is strong...nice berry scent..I do pick up a mulberry in there too!

Thank you for the suggestions! I actually don't buy any FO from BCN, so maybe I'll look into them.

I haven't used anything from ICS in a long time, so it might be time to try again!

If you hurry, you can get in on their 99cent sample sale but it ends today!! Just put samp99 in the 'comments' area in the checkout process. Great price to test their fo's!

Snozeberry from NG (berries with a twist):D

It's a sugared berry scent. :cool2:

ETS- I don't smell the pepper in this one???? Just Berries and sugar.

From their site:

Snozzberry is a unique blend of strawberries, blueberries, blackberries, raspberries, red currents, teaberries, dewberries, and cloudberries with just a hint of black pepper and cinnamon.