Water in wax

hi Anna I would pour the wax out in a large pan Water should float out or to surface I would then put in in a pillow case and break up the slab into pieces and then let it sit out the water should disapate or you may need to blot it water can not blend with the wax , It just gets trapped in it as it cools

Good luck I hope this helps

Jacki

http://www.discountsiliconemolds.com

Just let the water stay at the bottom, it won't hurt anything. It will just pop & sound like "French Fries" when you heat it. For some reason a lot of IGI waxes & others have a little water in them. Carole

Edited to say, when you get an accumulation of water in the bottom, just clean out the fryer.

Just let the water stay at the bottom, it won't hurt anything. It will just pop & sound like "French Fries" when you heat it. For some reason a lot of IGI waxes & others have a little water in them. Carole

Edited to say, when you get an accumulation of water in the bottom, just clean out the fryer.

That explains so much! I was searching 'popping' but I didn't know what it was. I would walk over to the damn thing and it'd stop!