Poll: rank these suppliers in terms of overall fo quality:

pinkclouds

(not including shipping, ect) comments can be added.

Please rate on scale of 1-10, with 1 being unusable, and 10 being excellent with everything they do.

1.Natures Garden

comments:

2. Scent works

comments:

3. Sweetcakes

comments:

4. Old Mill

comments:

5. Daystar

Comments:

6.Solas

comments:

7. Royal Aromatics

Comments:

*.Aroma Haven

comments:

9.BCN/BCS

Comments:

10:ICS

comments:

feel free to add suppliers...

1.Natures Garden 9

comments: although I am somewhat a newbie, everything I have have sniffed from here has been good

2. Scent works: 8

comments: Mostly good, some unique scents, can find similar for cheaper...

3. Sweetcakes: 8

comments: havent tried much, what couple I have, have been good...

4. Old Mill ?

comments: Have only sniffed Goddess, it was very spicy

5. Daystar 8

Comments: some really great scents, some I didnt like

6.Solas 6

comments: I didn't like many of the scents, sorry

7. Royal Aromatics 9

Comments: so far, I have had great luck here- have loved the dupes

*.Aroma Haven: ?

comments: only have one, it's okay, not remarkable

9.BCN/BCS

Co

(not including shipping, ect) comments can be added.

Please rate on scale of 1-10, with 1 being unusable, and 10 being excellent with everything they do.

1.Natures Garden

comments:

2. Scent works

comments:

3. Sweetcakes

comments:

4. Old Mill

comments:

5. Daystar

Comments:

6.Solas

comments:

7. Royal Aromatics

Comments:

*.Aroma Haven

comments:

9.BCN/BCS

Comments:

10:ICS

comments:

Wouldn't this be better as an actual poll post?

Yeah a Poll would be better as Natty Cat suggested. Also, if you have only sniffed the Fo's from certain suppliers you really cannot provide an informed comment on them. I have seen many suppliers Fo's that smelled wonderful out of the bottle but didnt throw at all in a candle.

Good luck with finding a supplier. I see that you are a newbie and we have all wasted tons of money on Fo's that were not what we were lookin for....and you will too!...lol:D

There are some suppliers you will find that you will absolutely not buy from. My main supplier is Peak's however they don't carry every fo I want. So I have a few other suppliers I buy from. I have never been dissappointed in a Peak's fo, although some have not done well in my market. The others you have mentioned in my opinion can be touch and go. As Kimbery said, buy samples.

1.Natures Garden 8

comments: okay, this company has great oils! I was not impressed with some of the oils I originally ordered a few years ago, then decided to try them again, and wow, I hit some winners!

2. Scent works 8

comments: Great oils, just pricey. :)

3. Sweetcakes

comments:

4. Old Mill 8

comments:Strong oils, I just don't use as many from here. I love some and not others. Hit and miss for me.

5. Daystar 10

Comments: One of my favorites. Great oils that are different from the norm. Prices are not too bad for the regular line, premium line is pricier but I dont care! I love Daystar!

6.Solas 9

comments: I have just started testing their oils and so far they are all 10's. Pumpkin Spice and Guava berry are the bomb! Quick shipping too

7. Royal Aromatics

Comments:

*.Aroma Haven

comments:

9.BCN/BCS 8

Comments: I love so many of the BCS line! Wow, they are great oils and great prices. I also love BCN for the wicks, tabs, etc. They also carry my favorite line WYW, top notch service too.

10:ICS 8

comments:

I love some and not others. Can't live without bearclaws! Quick shipping!

4. Just Scent 10

Another favorite of mine. Super quick shipping, awesome sales, and very unique scents. Her currant scents are awesome, amoung some of the best bakery scents ever! Great florals, too.

My fav places to order from are:

Backwoods, different scents then others that are in my state, priced good, and fast shipping.

NG, many different scents to choose from, WARNING it can get very overwhelming for a newbie to just pick a few scents to start out with because there are so many, and very fast shipping if you call in your order in the morning.

Cierra Candles, I've only bought a few FO's from there , shipping was good especially since they are far from me.

Candles and Supplies, I like most of their FO's, and ok shipping it took awhile to get to me even though we live in the same state but then again I'm an impatient person especially when I had ordered new wax to play with, lol.

Peaks, although I haven't ordered from them, I have recieved many tarts used with their FO's and they smelled awesome. I would order if shipping wouldn't kill me.

Green Leaf, I haven't ordered from them, but got a few samples from somebody and the oob was ok, but it smelled darn good in my wax.

Just Scents, I have ordered samples from her and although they didn't work very well in my soy wax which that was a chance a took, they work well with my blend. They smell good to.

My advice would be buy samples first from suppliers near you, then work your way to others.

Mindy :)