Candle Science Bananna Nut Bread...

islandgirl

is simply wonderful..:D

OMG- it is one of those scents that just lingers around the house after you extinguish the flame.. An hour later, my whole downstairs still smells Yummy !!!

I have tried several BNB only to find they had a burnt smell to them.

Not this one..

Smells just like the homemade banana bread my hubby makes!!

(YES, he makes an incredible banana bread)

Soy with 8.5% and 48 hours cure time......

is simply wonderful..:D

I have tried several BNB only to find they had a burnt smell to them.

Soy with 8.5% and 48 hours cure time......

Ok someone help me on this, what does BNB stand for?? :embarasse And K-rap I just ordered from them and didn't get this one. Shucks!!!!:cry2:

well, i just found out last night what karma sutra means!:embarasse:embarasse:embarasse:embarasse

Went to look at all the different fragrances under that name.

then asked google for definition.

So, don't be embarrassed. I'm still learning all the abbreviations too.

well, i just found out last night what karma sutra means!:embarasse:embarasse:embarasse:embarasse

Okay, since we are on the subject of admitting our lack of knowlege about abbreviations, what the heck does QWIM mean, anyhow????? lol I know it is probably going to be a 'duhhhh' moment for me when I figure it out, but for the life of me I don't get it.:o

Gosh, I must live in the dark ages you guys cuz now I have to figure out what karma sultra means :confused: and is QWIM a typo or are we still waiting on that one? Is it DH dear or dumb husband? Hey, I do know what duhhhh means :wink2: . :bliss:

DH - darling husband, dear husband or depending on what he did "damn husband."

The abbreviations on here are a mix of typical candle/soap making terms, and shortcuts for instant messaging, message boards or texting.

Gosh, I must live in the dark ages you guys cuz now I have to figure out what karma sultra means :confused: and is QWIM a typo or are we still waiting on that one? Is it DH dear or dumb husband? Hey, I do know what duhhhh means :wink2: . :bliss:

QWIM was a typo on my part, see I really didn't know what the heck it meant, even had the abbeviation wrong, ;) LOLOLOL As for Karma Sutra, it is too risque for this board to elaborate more, hehe.

Its actually Kama Sutra and it is a somewhat religiously in depth study of the art of making whoopie! Serious whoopie! Tehehe!!

Ok, I get the picture now. :o:D How did we go from BNB to this??:) Ahhh, the fun of it...