Does anyone use...

oh man, check the past few days cause there was a thread about this and I can't think where it is at the moment. If I come across it though I will send it your way. Hopefully someone will peep in though that can actually help lol

Hi Chauna1,

I am testing sq mason's using AC-10 using htp and Lx wicks (not in the same jar :grin2: ). You might try an LX 26 to start with. This is the first time I have tried the LX's so I am not real up on them but hope this helps you out.

After looking at two different wick charts and measuring the widest part of the jar I figured I need to use either LX 20, 21 or 22. I poured three different ones with those wicks, so I will have to figure out which one works best if any. May have to wick up to LX 24 if none of those work.

Chauna

:o

The square mason jars, soy wax, and lx wicks together? If so, can you provide me a starting point as to what wick to start with?:o

PM me.

TIA

Chauna

What type of soy wax? I use CB135 and have tested the LX wicks. An LX22 or LX24 worked for me.

Thanks but I only use LX wicks. I like them and want to stay with them. Unless I run into problems with them. I will most likely stick with LX.

I made three one each in LX 20,21, & 22. If they don't work out then I will try the LX 24's and hope that works. LOL.

Chauna:embarasse