The Candle Source's Be Delicious

Hello all. My sister is up for visiting and was going on about this new perfume she loves, turns out it's called DKNY - Be Delicious! The dupe of which i recently got from the cande source!

So we compared the two (the original perfume with the dupe) and they are very similar, though the cande sources is a little more fruity i think!! But well, a $1.25 FO or a $30 bottle of perfume!!! I was just really pleased that they were so similar, and my sister now wants me to make her some tealights in that scent!

Just thought it was very funny, though is there any even better dupes of be delicious out there?

Also one quick question, when you sell candles that are dupes of well known fragrances, how do you name the fragrance (ie say it's a dupe / similar too etc)

Thanks

So we compared the two (the original perfume with the dupe) and they are very similar, though the cande sources is a little more fruity i think!! But well, a $1.25 FO or a $30 bottle of perfume!!!

Just thought it was very funny, though is there any even better dupes of be delicious out there?

Also one quick question, when you sell candles that are dupes of well known fragrances, how do you name the fragrance (ie say it's a dupe / similar too etc)

Thanks

I alway put *type* after the name. I get Be Delicious fro RA and I think the real thing is frutier too. This one is good but would like it with more fruit. Maybe I could add more, what fruit do you think it is missing? Maybe pear?

Hmmm, will have to compare my scent with my sister real perfume and get back to you. I'm not very good at distingushing the seperate scents though, but i'll try!!!!

Anyway today my sister bought an atomiser and we tried the scent in it. It works really well and even several hours later i can still smell it on my wrist!!!!

Putting the word "type" in the same sounds good, thats what some sellers do i think.