light brown labels

lvnmt

HI

I was wondering if anyone knows where to get a light brown colored kraft label. Like a sand color? I have seen the buff and ivory ones, but I want a color that is a little lighter than the standard kraft brown. Any suggs would be appreciated. Also, I have a piece of cardstock that is the perfect color, are there places that will custom make labels with the paper of your choice?? Thanks:cheesy2:

I was looking for the same thing last month. I went to every paper store here in S.D. and I search online too. I had to finally settled on buff. It seems like there would be a really good market for colored labels if someone would make them. Good luck and if you do find a place could you let us know?

Bitter Creek North has some, they are much lighter in color than your typical (paper bag) type, and very smooth.

Also, if you design and print your own labels, why not simply place a colored shape (square, circle, whatever) as the very last layer of your label and make it large enough that it takes up the entire size of your label. That way you can adjust the color to whatever you're after. HTH.

Guest EMercier

That laserinkjet labels place seems to have good prices. All the others want you to get a full box and normally I don't need a full box. I may get some from them. I'm looking to change my labels.