Waxless Candles?

"The company produces products for 88 retail chains and 6,457 Independent chains including Kohls, Jo Ann Fabrics and Crafts, Home Depot, Ross, TJ Maxx, Lowes and Zellers."

This company must be huge.

I just can't understand how it could be water based...

have fragrant oil added...

and have nothing, empty jar, when it evaporates...

need the warmer to despence the scent...

What could it be? Seems like I saw something like this in a tart type thing but can't remember where. Interesting.

I've seen Melt & Pour water based air freshener gel. You buy it in bulk, kind of like Melt & Pour soap. You cut off a chunk, melt it down, add water based fragrance and color then allow it to set up. It sets up solid but clear. I wonder if it's this same basic concept with something else added to give it the "candle" look? I would think that if you placed the water based gel on a warmer, the throw would be stronger and it would evaporate just like the water based candle?

That is interesting. I want to see one. Wonder what it is made of. Would be interesting to know, since it, apparently, is released into the air/evaporates(?). It must get pretty hot, then... intrigued and confused here. :)

hmmm....interesting. I may have to take a trip to Kohl's (with my 20% off circular) for, um, research purposes. :wink2: Let's see, candles would be in the back of the store so I would have to pass by ladies fashion or baby items to get there. If I don't get too distracted and do find the "candle" I'll report back!

hmmm....interesting. I may have to take a trip to Kohl's (with my 20% off circular) for, um, research purposes. :wink2:

L O L

I almost spit coffee there. I didn't notice they were at Kohls. I'm going to have to check them out. These and those wooden wick candles. I have yet to try those (I can't part with the cash - those wooden wicked ones are pricey)