For those of you who do use Hobby Lobby

They change their website every Sunday and will present the new coupon for that week. They often have the 40% off. Some cashiers will check your whole basket out at 40% and some only do the one item thing, which is what the coupon says anyway.

You can also be put on their mailing list to receive their updates through e-mail. I get mine once a week and have used the coupon lots!

I love Hobby Lobby too & am on their weekly mailing list. However, I will never buy my wax & candle supplies from them. FHG, I thought your husband advised you NOT to post on this Forum? See you don't take his advice either. Carole

I love Hobby Lobby too & am on their weekly mailing list. However, I will never buy my wax & candle supplies from them. FHG, I thought your husband advised you NOT to post on this Forum? See you don't take his advice either. Carole

He was speaking of particular threads and conversations. I thought this one would be tame! :D

Let's summarize....shall we?

Thank you all for your comments. I'll leave you to your Board.

None of you need worry. I won't be asking you any more questions.

One of my suppliers told me to call them and stay off this forum.

I'm sure my supplier would like to just answer my questions without all the other unnecessary input.

Thanks to all those that had something relevant to say. I see that the Search engine is of more value.

My husband said, "I want you to stop posting on that Forum. I don't want to hear any more paranoid comments. Talk to your suppliers."

So, I will refrain from posting Hasta luego lugarto!

FHG ... I thought we would hear from you again. Tame is good ... stirring the pot, not so good.

LOL! It sure did get stirred, didn't it? LOL!

The whole thing reminds me of my piano playing. I have always played classical music since I was 8 years old but somehow I can't seem to master playing by ear. I can write out the melody, write out the chords, but the fill-ins, aside from octives and walkups, are the only things that come natural to me. Something isn't clicking. I keep trying.

An 8 year old girl, in our church, took four piano lessons and she is already playing in our church - proficiently! It just came natural to her. Was I ticked or jealous about that? No, it is her calling and she is doing it well.

When I studied, made notes and bought all my supplies the whole thing just clicked and became natural to me. If people get mad that I didn't have to cry about it, well, I'm sorry. I'll peel an onion and give it my best shot. lol!

And, Candlebuddy, right now my candles are burning like I want them to burn and smelling like I want them to smell, BUT that in no way negates the fact that in a few months I will perfect even that, like many others who have been doing them longer have even said. Therefore, all information is a blessing. Any person of any venue would always want to do more, read more, practice more. It's just a given. That was really the whole point all along.

I will try not to stir any more pots, which means this is the only post I can reply to on this thread. lol!

This Board is a very valuable place for many people and not only valuable, but extremely interesting.

AND HOBBY LOBBY ROCKS! I just bought some picture frames for 40% off. Very gorgeous wood with silver inset! Beautiful!

Let's summarize....shall we?

Really great you have so much time on your hands to search for threads on people. Why don't you just leave her alone. Plenty of other more deserving people here to attack.

I'm not here to attack anyone. But I will tell you, that I had about as much free time as you do when you run around this board interjecting your derogatory comments in threads that you feel are of no use to you....not because I looked up your posts...only because you seem to pop up in the middle of other really great threads with nothing to say other than a bash about the discussion.

I dont understand how some have to be so mean on here to a complete stranger. I say let it go, it is against the board rules to attack members.

To the hobby lobby, I wish we had one close. Its about a hour and half drive to our nearest.

Jerry, the main reasons are quality and price. For the money, the Fragrance Oils are just weak..and simple. Come to think of it, even if they were free I wouldn't use them. Candle supply companies offer a much better product at better prices. IMHO

The wax could be used. ( I think you will need you own additives) It is no "deal" in my opinion.

Hobby Lobby IS a cool place. Impossible to get "in and out" very quick..there is so much to look at!

why dont you buy wax or other candles supplies from hobby lobby?

Thanks Jerry

Jerry, I don't know about Hobby Lobby prices, but I saw a SLAB of wax in Michaels cost $24.00! You can get a slab of wax from candle supply places for half of that. So that's just one example. That and the quality of supplies you can get from candle supply places is why it's best to order from them instead. :)

I love their scrapbook and stamping section, what an addiction I have lol:)

Boy, stamps are expensive!!!!!! Even when they are on sale they aren't cheap.

I have so many bottles of acrylic paint I can't even count them. lol! I love Americana acrylic paint. Apple Barrel is so thin, it's a waste of money.

And, thanks, jillgunter! :)