Chai Tea

JKCBrown

For those of you that carry this fragrance, would you mind sharing with me what color you color it?

I've been thinking about a green... maybe a jade green... but I'm not really even sure what color Chai is... lol...

Any input is appreciated! TIA!

~Kristen~

When I drink chai tea it reminds me of "christmas in a cup" its spicy, with clove and cinnamon, etc. I had Chai Tea from Daystar and while I hated it when I poured it--it smelled like dog shampoo/ After 2 weeks of curing, it was great. I colored mine a pale shade of cinnamon.

Mine is a creamy latte color. But this is one of my light throwers from NG, so I ended up taking my leftover Eggnog and calling it chai latte. It does smell more like real chai than the chai did, and I like the name better than eggnog for the rest of the winter.

Glad to hear that other places have done chai better!

-Kristi

In the little sample bottle they sent me, I thought it smelled flowery too.. but then when I put that little bit of FO in wax. I really wanted to see if it would smell the same OOB as it did in, it was different. And, then when I ordered a bigger bottle I could really tell the difference. I think it smells spicy, but everyone's nose is different and pulls out different scents.

~Kristen~

I have Chai Latte from Enchanted Lites and I LOVE this fragrance ...Its like a chocolate tea or something ....kinda hard to describe but Ive noticed that people either really really like it....or they really really hate it..

...and I make mine a light brown

enchanted lights would maybe be the same as beanpods is not the best scent for chai tea at all. and dont color it gray blue like them either. LOL

They are the same and its a latte tea...kinda chocolatey...I have no idea what it is " supposed " to smell like but I like it !

Gotta agree about the color ...I was wondering about that myself