candlewarmers.com

Hillary

Has anyone ordered candle warmers from Candlewarmers.com? I want to order a ceramic warmer from there but when I emailed for info they told me that they don't know how many watts the warmers are. ???? How do they not know that? If anyone has one -could you let me know what it says on the underneath please? Also if you have any input on the company and their service I'd love to hear it! TIA

We order candle warmers from them. Good company. Can't say enough good about them. I looked on the packaging and did not see any wattage info. So, can't help you there. We don't have one open or I would look on the bottom. They are made in China. Whomever you spoke with probably did what I did. We have had a few warmers that customers brought back as defective. The Candle Warmer company gave us a credit. We have been using them for a couple of years. No problems to speak of. hth

• 2 months later...

I just ordered from them and asked if they were 24 watts and she asked a man there and he said yes. I prefer 24 watts, but now I am not so sure if they are or not since reading this thread -- Dean saying he believes they are 20 watts. Does anyone know for sure. There is no wattage stated on the bottom, and I have my customers trained to look for 24 watts preferably and now I do not know what to tell them it is.

The girl that helped me (can't rememer her name now...either Tina or Diane :confused: ) was VERY personable and helpful. They got my order right out. From what I can tell so far, they have great customer service and good looking products. :)

Edited to add: I do not want to accuse them of not telling the truth on the wattage. After she asked the man, and told me yes and something else, I was left with an unsure feeling -- hard to explain. I don't remember exactly what she said, but I should have had her clarify what she and he said. And then I read this thread and now I am really unsure. I should call to get clarification on Monday.

This question was posed when I was doing a co-op with that company.

For the original candle warmers, the wattage was 17 and 20 for the ceramic warmers.

Thanks Ashlie for letting me know. :) I guess 20 watts should be sufficient enough.

Gosh, when I called early last fall I was told the ceramic burners were 24 watts...

Sounds like you got the same answer I did. :confused: I should have just asked what wattage they were and not specified if they were 24 watts. Maybe they are not real sure either since there is no indication on the bottom what wattage they are.

Well, that is a bummer. Are you talking about the original lamps they have or the ceramic warmers? Also, who is HL? Thanks.

The plates - HL is hobby lobby. They sell the same warmer plates at HL for about $3.99 no shipping (and you can use their 40% coupon on them). At least they are the same warmers I got from a coop awhile back.

The plates - HL is hobby lobby. They sell the same warmer plates at HL for about $3.99 no shipping (and you can use their 40% coupon on them). At least they are the same warmers I got from a coop awhile back.

Thanks for explaining. Did you get the wattage from Candlewarmers? I wonder why we all have different answers on the wattage. :confused: I could call them and ask what is up, but it will definitely make them feel caught between a hard place since they told me they were 24 watts and I have heard the opposite elsewhere. Well, I guess once I try them out, and and do not find a big difference in scent throw, they will be fine. They are nice looking. I got the plates with the matching dishes.

P.S. I just went to HL's site and I only see the standard warmer and the lamp warmer. If you are talking about the standard warmer then maybe the ceramic plate with the matching dish is higher in wattage -- 20 watts like Ashie said. They have the scroll vine looking texture on them. They could not possibly be sold for $3.99. Thanks again for the post. I always forget about Hobby Lobby. I will take a further look at their site. :)

P.S. I just went to HL's site and I only see the standard warmer and the lamp warmer. If you are talking about the standard warmer then maybe the ceramic plate with the matching dish is higher in wattage -- 20 watts like Ashie said. They have the scroll vine looking texture on them. They could not possibly be sold for $3.99. Thanks again for the post. I always forget about Hobby Lobby. I will take a further look at their site. :)

I don't know about those - sorry - I must have assumed the plate on all of them were ceramic.

From the bottom of the warmer it says 15W/120V-60Hz

that means 15W right??

This is for the original candle warmer plate with the side heat vents.

Yes. We are talking about different warmers. The ones I got are the fancier ones with no wattage stated on the bottom. Ashlie and Dean know them to be 20 watts but Ah-Soy and I were told 24 watts. Not a major deal, but it just bugs me to be mislead. If they are 20 watts, that should be sufficient. :)

I don't know about those - sorry - I must have assumed the plate on all of them were ceramic.

No problem. Sometimes it is hard to understand everything we are trying explain when we type it out. lol Thanks for your response just the same and for reminding me of HL. :)

I have placed 2 orders with them and they got my orders right out. Great customer service, always answer my questions quickly. And I was also told that they wattage is 24. I know they get hot as the dickens...LOL Work very, very well. I came here looking for other wholesale places for the more decorative warmers, and bulb warmers and am checking into Jackel now. But love candlewarmers.com!

I have placed 2 orders with them and they got my orders right out. Great customer service, always answer my questions quickly. And I was also told that they wattage is 24. I know they get hot as the dickens...LOL Work very, very well. I came here looking for other wholesale places for the more decorative warmers, and bulb warmers and am checking into Jackel now. But love candlewarmers.com!

Yes, they really do get orders out fast and are very personable over the phone. :) That is good to know that they get hot enough and work very well. I have not tried one yet. It could be that the ones (decorative ones) I got are 24 watts and some of the others may be 20 watts and the basic plates may be 15. As long as they get hot enough and work well that is what counts. I highly recommend their customer service!

Has anyone tried the Aurora lamps? If so, how are they. What is the minimum order with this company?

I have not used the Aurora lamps yet, but the girl I spoke with loves them. She said you get a FAST scent throw because it melts the wax from the top down -- like I wick would, but faster. The ones I got (ceramic scrolled warmers) come in a case of 12. I had to buy at least one case. I can't remember for sure, but I think the Lamps come in a case of 6 but I could be wrong. I may ask next time if I could buy just one of the lamps to see how well they work.