opionion,what are the top suppliers

deidra

Hi everyone,I have been doing a lot of reading. I was wondering what every ones opionion was about the top 5 suppliers out there. so far I think a lot of you like NG. I started off just doing dipped animals and then made some melters. Since I have been reading I really want to do more candles as well. I have a lot more reading to do.I love a good challenge. I havent seen the supplier I am using . Have any of you heard of candlechem? I like there scents and I really like the $5.00 flat shipping rate. I was wondering if NG 's quality is the same or better then candlechem? It seems that Ng has more scents to choose from. I really like a strong fragrance candle...

any info would be greatly appreciated... I need to place another order soon. Thank you

Deidra

Hi everyone,I have been doing a lot of reading. I was wondering what every ones opionion was about the top 5 suppliers out there. so far I think a lot of you like NG. I started off just doing dipped animals and then made some melters. Since I have been reading I really want to do more candles as well. I have a lot more reading to do.I love a good challenge. I havent seen the supplier I am using . Have any of you heard of candlechem? I like there scents and I really like the $5.00 flat shipping rate. I was wondering if NG 's quality is the same or better then candlechem? It seems that Ng has more scents to choose from. I really like a strong fragrance candle...

any info would be greatly appreciated... I need to place another order soon. Thank you

Deidra

I personally was not thrilled with CandleChem, sorry! At first I liked their oils, but then weeks later, didn't like themn as much. But that might just be me. Maybe others will chime in differently.

Ng is a good one. Also browse through these:Have fun!!!

http://www.candlesupplys.us

http://www.thecandlesource.com

http://www.daystarsupplies.com

http://www.aromahaven.com

Thank you. I will check these out. I have only bought from them and bittercreek. I bought the oils first form someone who went out of business. I never thought I would be doing candles .I usually work with wood but, now I am loving this candle making....:grin2: I am going to try NG today and then I will check out the others. I need to find a good Rose scent.

Deidra

millcreek-mcsoywax.com

thecandlesource.com

ics-candlesupplys.com

ng-naturesgardencandles.com

flickersfragrances.com

aromahaven.com

atwixend.com

sorry thats more then 5. i use pure soy and most all of the oils i have tried from these places have worked great for me.

Not a problem any info is so appriciated....I use paraffin wax from cjrobinson .again I bought that as well from the other owner.I have never heard anyone mention this as well.I hope I am using good quality stuff.I have made melters and so far everyone seems to like them... Thanks so much for all your help.

Here are my favs:

Daystar

Candle Cocoon

Backwoods

Snowtop

Fragrance Oil Heaven

Greenleaf

OFS

I'm going to be trying Flickers and Just by Nature in the next couple of days. I hear they have some great oils that work in soy.

Oh, I have to add Solas to the list. Great strong oils!

Missy

My personal fav's are...

SNOWTOP ~ Incredible oils!!!! I think her warning labels are the cheapest that I've found too, and the USPS shipping to me in VA is reasonable!

TN Candle Supply ~ Wax and FO. If I ship UPS, I recieve my package the next day!!!

Nu-Scents ~ Wicks and FO. I started out with this supplier, but the shipping was killing me, but I still use them for wicks and certain oils.

Nature's Garden ~ FO, M&P soap, molds. They have TONS of FO's, and most of my line is from there.

Millcreek ~ FO's. I use several, and am considering adding several more...

Indiana Candle Supply ~ Just tried them, and I'm loving their FO that I ordered, and the shipping is a great price for me too!

Bittercreek ~ Aroma beads! I use these to make ornies/air fresheners... and I want to try some of their oils.

These are my main suppliers, although there are several more that I'd like to try...

HTH!

~Kristen~