anyone CP Peak Macintosh Apple?

KJohnson

There are three great sources of FO reviews that you should always check before soaping a new FO.

The first is ScentReviewBoard

Then, if it's Peak FO try this thread in the Archives

Then there is the Search feature on this board.

Unfortunately, I checked the scentreviewboard and the archives and didn't find Peak Mac Apple.

You might try a search of the fragrance and soap categories.

I have soaped it in both CP and M&P. The M&P didn't discolor, and the CP did not discolor or morph. It moved a little fast but didn't rice or seize.

Ever since I put this scent in a candle though (BIG MISTAKE on my part :angry2: ) I have a hard time using it. To me all I can now smell is burnt crayon! LOL But I make it because I have some die hard fans that love it. :)

HTH

I have soaped it in both CP and M&P. The M&P didn't discolor, and the CP did not discolor or morph. It moved a little fast but didn't rice or seize.

Ever since I put this scent in a candle though (BIG MISTAKE on my part :angry2: ) I have a hard time using it. To me all I can now smell is burnt crayon! LOL But I make it because I have some die hard fans that love it. :)

HTH

Thank you so much for sharing your experience with soaping this FO..thats what I was looking for. yes I did use the search feture on the board but this was actually what I was hoping to find and read. Thank you for sharing!!

Kris

HTH

I myself was not fond of the scent in wax but people tell me it's really nice. But I have a bad sniffer so cannot go by my own opinions...