Different colors after a burn

roady

could it be that the wick is wrong and making it a hotter melt pool? I have ocean breeze right now that has turned a shade on me. Not sure if the wick is off or to much scent. It is 7% in comfort blend so it should be able to hold it.

Sorry I am not much of a help here

There have been several other threads about this kind of thing. I'm having the same problem with 2 FOs. If you get it figured out please share with us! It's really bugging me. I've played with the wicks and the % of FO. Still can't get a normal color in the melt pool when it cools. What kind of wax do you use? I'm starting to think that my wax just doesn't like a couple Fo's.

Hopefully one of these experienced chandlers will enlighten us on this. :smiley2:

There have been several other threads about this kind of thing. I'm having the same problem with 2 FOs. If you get it figured out please share with us! It's really bugging me. I've played with the wicks and the % of FO. Still can't get a normal color in the melt pool when it cools. What kind of wax do you use? I'm starting to think that my wax just doesn't like a couple Fo's.

Hopefully one of these experienced chandlers will enlighten us on this. :smiley2:

I am using IGI4630. That's not the only problem I'm having either with it...:confused:

Some of my wicks are drowning... it seems to be in the ones that are darker in color. (sigh)

So have you tried Orange Sherbet from any other supplier to see if you got the same effect? I'm wondering if the same scent from a different supplier would have a different effect. Guess I just better give that a try. I've got 2 that are giving me trouble.

I have had the same issue once in awhile.......makes me crazy too....one of my vanilas will turn a funky shade of lavender nce in awhile:o but never in the lavender vanila scented candle lol that would be helpful!!!

ROFL.....yep that would be tooooo easy.