Has anyone ordered from Texas Natrual Supplies??

Raggedy Dani

I ordered from them last year. Everything was packed VERY neatly and was shipped quickly. I was happy with all of it. The only thing that I did not care for was that I did not get "refunded" for the over estimate that the shopping cart calculated. Instead I got a coupon off on my next purchase. I do not like that practice at all. I will not order from them again!! They took me for over $6.

The only thing that I did not care for was that I did not get "refunded" for the over estimate that the shopping cart calculated. Instead I got a coupon off on my next purchase. I do not like that practice at all. I will not order from them again!! They took me for over $6.

I would say you are pretty lucky, most don't care and wouldn't even offer you the coupon in the first place.

Well, I ordered from them the day I questioned about the company.

I just got it today....and I'M SO HAPPY WITH IT..LOL

I even got a pen from them too.....yay!!! Lord Knows I need pens since my 5yo takes off with them all the times.

Services was great, shipping cost was good, From Texas to Wisconsin.

and the products is awesome and cheap I might add.

Now mind you...lmao I never had or ordered natrasorb bath powders. and those who do know this products, I ordered 5lbs...I took it out of the box and almost died laughing so hard cause HOLY CRAP I GOT TO MUCH...LOL

here's a pic of it...haha

natrasorbbath.jpg

I just can't stop laughing.....

Dani

I love love getting pens....My dr. always comes in and give me free pens

some are so cool like those heavy 10 dollars one you'd find at the stores lol

They're usually gone when Breezy gets a hold of it..lol (my daughter)

Anyhow, this pen is cool...hehe

Now this natrasorb bath..it's so soft i can literately use it as a pillow....lol

now..to tackle some project to use them in...lol

Dani

Dani that Natrasorb Bath is pretty funny.....that 5 lbs. will definately last you a lifetime!! :cool2:

That's what I think...lmao it'll last me a life time. it's just as soft and fluffy as a pillow...dang I could use it as a pillow...lmao

It's just to funny..I had my friend over and she's looking at me weird..saying what the hell is that!!! LOL

too funny...I just can't get over it at all.

But most of all...I did get a good deal on it though...$18.00 for the whole thing when other places charges $10.00 per lb.

I even got cocoa butter and Clyco really cheap there too.

Fast ship, Great Customer service *they gave me a pen* gotta love that..

and Great prices. They'll get my repeat business...well prolly not on natrosorb since I'm pretty much set for life here hahaha

Dani

Natrasorb Bath is a very light-weight powder. One ounce (by weight) will fill an eight ounce (by volume) measuring cup. One pound of Natrasorb Bath will fill 16 measuring cups.

LMAO and you got 5#'s?? Oh and a pen! No wonder you are laughing your butt off! That figures out to 80 cups! LOL

Natrasorb Bath is a very light-weight powder. One ounce (by weight) will fill an eight ounce (by volume) measuring cup. One pound of Natrasorb Bath will fill 16 measuring cups.

LMAO and you got 5#'s?? Oh and a pen! No wonder you are laughing your butt off! That figures out to 80 cups! LOL

*faint* man now i'm really cracking up....that's ALOT OF CUPS lmao :laugh2:

hmm wonder if i should sell some of it...lol

natrasorb bath anyone!!???:tiptoe:

Dani

I ordered from them last year. Everything was packed VERY neatly and was shipped quickly. I was happy with all of it. The only thing that I did not care for was that I did not get "refunded" for the over estimate that the shopping cart calculated. Instead I got a coupon off on my next purchase. I do not like that practice at all. I will not order from them again!! They took me for over $6.

If the products, price, shipping, customer service are very good, AND they give you a coupon for the $6 off your next purchase, I can't see what there is to complain about. In a perfect world maybe, but after reading some of the horror stories about suppliers here and on some of the other boards, I'd think that this company would definitely be a keeper. I know I've read about people being overcharged $30+ and not getting it back.

I just think that they should state on their website "how" your money will be refunded. I believe the coupon is just a marketing ploy to get you to order again and again and again. Maybe I wanted to spend my $6 somewhere else. Everyone has their opinion of what they think is fair...mine is that it is NOT. :)

I just think that they should state on their website "how" your money will be refunded. I believe the coupon is just a marketing ploy to get you to order again and again and again. Maybe I wanted to spend my $6 somewhere else. Everyone has their opinion of what they think is fair...mine is that it is NOT. :)

Maybe you should have contacted them....this is what is on their site.

Shipping Cost

Our shopping cart is not always accurate in figuring the cost for shipping. If the actual shipping cost is more than calculated, we will absorb the additional shipping cost on your behalf, including the cost for insurance on packages valued more then $50.00.

If the actual shipping cost is less, we will

issue you a code equal to the difference to

use with your next order or issue you a

check at your request.

Omg!! :shocked2: I thought I read their policy page thoroughly before ordering!! My old eyes may have missed that! :embarasse I do know that last year when I ordered from them, their site was under some construction. I believe she was combining 2 sites into one. (unless my old brain is deceiving me on that also) If I did miss it, then TexasB, I stand corrected.

Does this mean you can have my coupon? Nope!! Buy your own! :laugh2: