Piece of Cake...LOL

caradelrae

I am doing a home show tonite and the hostess called to ask me if I could do a soap cake like i did for a previous show she attended. I thought what the heck. Deal is you get a free slice of cake with a $25.00 purchase. Did alright with it last time so I though what the heck....

cake1.jpg

Scented with a combo of jelly donut and vanilla cream. The cake part should discolor more with time. I just have to let these ladies know to let it cure out in the open for a bit before use, oh and to make sure no one tries to eat it....LOL

Cara

Wow, are you sure it isn't the real thing? Very authentic looking. :)

Nope...its soap....got me craving the real thing tho. THe base(Cake part) is cp, the icing is whipped soap, that i didnt let get too fluffy and kinda poured it over and the shreds on top are shaved off an extra bar from the base.

Smells tasty!

Thanks all for the wonderful comments. Soap went out the door quicklike! Sales for just over two hours were 560.00. Cant complain! As the mil said, Hookers dont make that much in a nite...LOL. Was asked to do another party end March....one stipulation tho...Bring another cake!

Was this a soap party for the soaps you make & sell? And do you give out your recipe to newbies who have no clue how to do something that beautiful but wants to learn?

Ok, now were these the 2 dumbest questions you've ever been asked? Unfortunatley I was being serious.:embarasse