SW's Et Une Rose & other soaps

Meridith

From left to right:

SW's Moonlit Honeysuckle, AGE's Salty Mariner Salt Bar and my own blend of Hyacinth and Hydrangea colored with my SS and grape from MMS.

The Moonlit Honeysuckle has jojoba beads in it. It says on the website it traces really fast but I had no problems with this one. I soaped at RT and would have had time to play.

post-121-13945841954_thumb.jpg

Thanks guys. I am trying to get my spring time soaps done. I have so many soaps at this time I've made. I was surprised at how well behaved the Et Une Rose - But so was the Moonlit Honeysuckle. I'm hoping the EUR scent gets stronger. Too light for me so far but we know that can change.

Scented - You lost me on the green comment (losing me is not hard LOL). Which soap do you want? I'd be happy to send you one anytime. :)

Thanks guys. I am trying to get my spring time soaps done. I have so many soaps at this time I've made. I was surprised at how well behaved the Et Une Rose - But so was the Moonlit Honeysuckle. I'm hoping the EUR scent gets stronger. Too light for me so far but we know that can change.

Scented - You lost me on the green comment (losing me is not hard LOL). Which soap do you want? I'd be happy to send you one anytime. :)

I thought in another post you said your pink was green ... now I could be way off, wouldn't be a first lol!

The Et une Rose is gorgeous. Did I miss another picture? Shame on me if I did.

OK adding, I was so struck by the Et Une Rose that I missed the others. Egads, where are the wet noodles? I'm just wishing my screen would give way to let me sniff all of those.