ISO Blueberry Muffin FO

Sister Kya

When I first got into using FO's, I picked up a small bottle of Blueberry Muffin that smelled delicious from a local shop. Well, now the shop is closed, I have no idea who their supplier was and I'm out of my FO. I tried BCN's Blueberry Muffin, but it was heavy on the berry and not so muffin-y. The one I'm looking for was much more a "baked" scent then a "berry" scent.

It's possible that it was a custom blend, in which case I might have to add my beloved LorAnn Pound Cake to the BCN Blueberry Muffin and see what happens... :confused:

But, if someone knows of a supplier with the type of scent I'm after, I'm all ears. I wouldn't ask if shipping for a single sniffee wasn't so high, I'd just order an oz. of every Blueberry Muffin I could find! :embarasse

Thanks in advance!

Thanks so much to everyone for your help. I just made an order of a sampler pack from Peaks today. Looks like they are a favorite of B&B makers and as my primary source of fun these days is scenting lotions, I just have to give them a whirl.

If this isn't *it*... sigh... I'll need to get a third job to support my FO habit...

I purchase my blueberry muffin from wholesalesuppliesplus.com. l love it and it is my number one seller!!! I usually first sell the blueberry muffin to the wife (even though I have had men purchase it by themselves) and when she does not have time to call me or come by and pick one up, the man does. It blows my mind. I have even had the men call me at my other work, to make sure I have a b.b.muffin candle, if not I have to make some. Another story, it is kinda funny my son (17) had a friend that would come to the house a few days out of the week after school and he wanted to make sure that I would be making b.b.muffin candles on the days he would come over. He ended up moving to Wisconsin and he came home for Christmas (called long distance) to tell me to make him some candles and what day would I be making them, because he wanted to come over to our house that day. I sent some candles home with him. I have not found ANYONE that does not like this FO. On their webite is says there is cake accord (not cake bake) and b.b.muffin (mixed together) I think it is $15.25 per pound. I even mailed a sample of it to a place that makes/mixes their own FO's and they could not get it right, so I said the heck w/it and I just buy it from them. If you purchase $50.00 or more the shipping is free. I will mail you a sample of what I have if you would like, I am just trying to think what to put it in, since everything I have is in big quantity. E-mail me at mel-ken@swbell.net and let me know your address. You might give me a suggestio of what to put it in also. I think you will love it.