*Looking for SUGAR COOKIE oil for soy*

karen lynn

Is the sissies sugar cookies different in wax than it smells out of the bottle?I bought some of it a few months ago but it didn't smell very strong to me..I never did try it in the wax because it wasn't that strong...I know I shouldn't judge the oil that way-but I have used some that were not strong then put them in wax and still not strong..Haven't tried Mrs Claus Cookies or Taylored concepts..I have some Mrs Claus Cookies from Rustic Primitives to try though...Thanks everyone..

I use Wendy's Vanilla Bean Noel ... to me it smells just like Mrs. Claus Cookies from Nature's Garden, only it throws awesome. I re-name it Vanilla Bean/Sugar Cookie (depending on the season).

They do smell alot alike don't they! I like them both but Wendy's throws better for me also! I just sold my Sissie's. I liked it but I had to many vanillas that smelled like sugar cookies.

I use ecosoya 135 which does act picky sometimes. The MC sugar cookie did not throw at all, nor did the GL, NG, and the others. They smelled great OOB but in wax had no throw.

What I use is the ICS one and it throws great. But I've had to test a bunch of brands that just didn't do it. ICS and TSW are ones that work well.

Good luck!

Ilona