opinions on these snowtop FOs??

jennhalcyon

I use baked apples and honey gardenia and they both are incredible! I was thinking of trying the following and was hoping some of you had input:

Buttercream Frosting

Caramel Nut Cluster

Cinnamon Buns

Creme Brulee

Gingerbread Cookies

Lilac Blossoms

Vanilla Bliss

Thanks!

Jenn

Geez...I didn't even pay Julie yet for my Peak's order...what am I thinkin'?

They are all awesome. The only one I haven't tried was the Gingerbread one but the rest are great and super strong! Caramel Nut Cluster will blow you out of the house! Only use 1oz per pd on the buttercream. It's the strongest one I have come across. Vanilla bliss reminds me a little bit of a maple sugar. It's very sweet. I can always count on Snowtop's oils to be very strong!

Buttercream Frosting - Excellent

Caramel Nut Cluster - Excellent

Cinnamon Buns - Excellent

Creme Brulee - Haven't Used

Gingerbread Cookies - Haven't Used

Lilac Blossoms - Excellent

Vanilla Bliss - Excellent

Green Apple - Excellent

Grapefruit Ginger - Excellent

Coutry Grove - Excellent

True Lavender - Excellent

MacApple - Excellent

Lily of the Valley - Excellent

Orange Blossom - Excellent

Do I have enough "Excellence" here! :rolleyes2

The only one on your list I use is the Cinnamon Buns and it is out of this world! Super strong and the best cinnamon buns I've tried. If you're in the market for a good green apple, get it from there. It's extremely strong and dead on. All of their oils are great, don't think you can go wrong!

Gingerbread Cookies is awesome in soy..Lilac is great as well.I ordered caramel nut cluster but if it is really cold it will crystalize during shipping..(mine did)You have to microwave the oil for 20 second intervals with lid off to return the fragrance back to oil..That is what the owner told me to do...Buttercream frosting smells awesome but I haven't put it wax yet..Wonderful oils for soy!

Just wondering if Snowtop's Buttercream Frosting is as good (or maybe better) as Daystar's ... any opinions on this?

Definitely different. I think Daystar's version is better. More true to the scent. But, Snowtop's reminds me more of Yankee's Buttercream and it is stronger than Daystar's. Definitely cut back on that one. I can send you some if you like?

Missy