Baby's Sweater

gloworm

The sweater is adorable. I wish I could get the hang of knitting. I can crochet quickly and that's why I think I just can't get the knitting 'cause I don't want to take the time. I love the blanket too. I bought that same fabric to make some stuff for my son who is almost 2 (3/9).

Thanks guys. I've been working on the sweater since Sept. off & on. When I got to a tough spot I would set it back for a while till my brain was more receptive to figuring it out and begin again. Knitting is time consuming. The blanket fabric I really like. My 29 yr old DD was with me when I bought it and she said she REALLY liked the little tiger in it, so I made her a big blanket for Christmas out of it and backed it with leopard print fleece. She has most of her home decorated in jungle themes.

Glo

LOL Sally, your brain is far superior to mine then. Those 4 little cables gave me conniptions. I dreaded each cable row. Had to keep such track of where I was in the pattern. A couple of times I lost my place and had to try to figure out where I was. WHEEW. Then the bind off rows where the cable pattern was altered.:confused: I like a mindless seed stitch LOL.:laugh2: Then my tiny brain can wander where ever it wants and I don't have to tear 3 inches out!!!

Glo