My family is using my soap yipeeee

myst25872002

I used it myself and when I was sure it was ok I gave some to my mom and my brother they have both called to say they want more. My oldest is staying with my right now and she has been using it and told me tonight she would rather use it from now on. Did I say I am really happy right now. I really thought they would be resistant to using it but they like it :D

Forgive me if I should know this from previous posts, but are you making CP, MP,... or? And what did you decide to make it like... what do you call it... what is the scent? It's always interesting to me what people like esp when you get calls asking for more! It must have been great stuff!

Serious Congratulations! It can be a strangely rare and frustrating thing to get family on board with you.

it is difficult to get the confidence of family members. When i started making and gave as gifts, others used them and gave proper feedback. but it took longer for family members to start using. Except few, i am still waiting for feedback from some.

The batch they are all using is from my first batch. I did a cpop scented vanilla and used cocoa for my swirl. Here is a pic of it http://www.candletech.com/forums/showthread.php?t=43074 I had alot of fun making it and now that everyone is actually using it and liking it I am really excited.

Wow! Your first batch looked great. I've only made two so far. The first looked okay but it was plain castille with no FO or EO's incase it was a complete failure. I made my second using a more complicated recipe and I used lemongrass essential oil with chamomille flowers. I poured it in a tube shaped mold and it came out looking EXACTLY like a banana and was about as soft as one. lol.