Forever Palm

Kay

Oh I finally did it!! I had trouble the other day, but finally got it right....I've been working on this one candle for about 2 weeks..:P

I'm happy with it. :yay:

No scent on candle, but scented tea lights I did too today with 100% Soy...Pina Colada, Lavendar & Cool Cucumber...

Kay

post-5306-139458418927_thumb.jpg

post-5306-139458418929_thumb.jpg

Very nice job! They look great. Did you use a tealight plug for this?

Yes i did..I also put a glass tea light over the plug so that the glass tea light was in the candle as well. Worked out great. I had to clean up around the top edge, but nothing major.

The palm looks good! I tried one not with a glass insert in it, & it started to float to the side so the next one I will try with an insert in it!!

It works allot better.. I didn't even have to hold it in place.......

That looks great! I see the plug worked, great!

I'm actually in the process of making a mold to be albe to make plugs the size of the glass tea lights. :grin2:

Great! & thanks again for the plugs..they make it allot more simpler. I like that i dont have to use a sealer on the wick hole. Your on to something there. Let me know when you get the bigger plugs..you have one customer here..:grin2:

That really looks good! Funny thing' date=' I made a square one the exact same color! Unfortunately, I tested one of my own tea lights in it and it melted the sides of the base candle, and yeah, I did use a plug! Back to the lab we go![/quote']

Try using a glass tea light..i placed a plug in the mold & then put a glass tea light on top of that. So my tea light hole is a little larger. Plus i have the glass tea light to help protect the sides..I tested for about 4 hours Saturday night while i was sitting here at the computer & again on Sunday..no melting. So far..:yay: