Why is it???

I have found this page to be so much more helpful yet i dont think to many people know about it.

We have almost 6,000 members! That's quite a few IMO.

The search feature will get you tons of answers to your questions, so don't forget to use it!

Welcome!

I agree. I don't have much interest in my Yahoo groups anymore -- this site is so much more informative & helpful. The Yahoo groups are very censored & cliquish & very few of the opinions posted reflect my interests. So, happy to find everything I need right here!

Susan.

love the site and the people are a ton of help my only complaint is you have to have x amount of posts to get axcess to some areas, the search option normally answers all of my questions and i have very little reason to post. so i have to add my two cents in on posts like this. thanx all for the advice you have saved me a ton of money on expermentation, still need to test but the candles have a chance from the word go

I had belonged to yahoo groups for candle making and i never got any answers to my questions.

Did you start a new topic for your questions on the yahoo forum? or did you hijack a thread? If a question is inserted midthread it will often go unanswered. I sort by topics & skim for stuff that intrests me.

Welcome to CT.