Shrink Wrapping Votives

Pam

A couple of weeks ago there were some very good directions on shrink wrapping votives. I have searched throughout the message boards and can't find it. I know that I originally saw it posted in the classified section, I think that it was posted by somebody who was selling shrink wrapping for votives.

Any help finding this post would be appreciated

Pam F

i make my own shrink bags with 4" tubing. then insert the votive , on it's side into the bag. so if you hold the bag open side up, the votive is on it's side. seal, then shrink , doing the seams last. looks just like how yank me does it.

Well post that link Suzanne lol!

I know on the old board there was something on it, because when we went to shrinking votives we begged for help from those in the know. It was an OT post. I sure wouldn't be able to find that link without some time to look though.

Thanks, Suzanne! :yay:

I certainly hope this link stays since it's obvious SO many of us really NEED this info. Shrink wrapping is one of those things that are easier said than done. I went to a convention that had a shrink demo & I thought it was something any simpleton could do, so I spent most of the time outside smoking. Now that I've 'tried' shrink wrapping I could just kick my a** for not paying attention during the demo. :embarasse

Does anyone have a suggestion as to where to buy the small bags that look like they were used in the demo?

I tried using the large sheets and made quite a mess....lol I did have some small bags, that I believe I bought from someone on the classies and I don't know where they were purchased.

Thanks for any help you can give me!