Fragrance Oil Heaven AKA FOH

dcroome2005

That is a good one, I love it too. So is coconut milk and peaches, I forgot about that one....geez she does have a lot of good ones, I loved her Raspberry Guava, it was the best version of that scent. :drool:

I want to try her Chocolate Chip Cookies too! I was looking for one a while back and saw a post by Jordon bragging on it...when I got to the site it was no longer available!:angry2:

Regarding Chocolate Chip Cookie...the manufacturer that I was getting it from increased their price by 52% on it!! Couldn't see charging my customers over $30/lb for Chocolate Chip Cookie ... I can't see passing that on to my customers...not that kind of pricing...but I do have a smidgen left and I'm sending it to another manufacturer that I deal with and we'll see what their "duplication" of it is ... they are really good at doing mine for me. If the price is right...I'll bring it back for everyone :) ... also...I'm watching this thread and will be getting Coconut, Milk & Peaches and Peanut Butter Brownie Pie plus also contemplating Raspberry Guava again.

Thanks for the compliments!! I makes me feel great that I'm able to get the high quality oils that I have for everyone!!

Kim

fFragrance Oil Heaven

Sound yummy!!

Has anyone tested any of them in C3 soy with any sucess??

I've been testing in C3 with great sucess! All of them!

Kim, I'm glad you are watching this thread. I love Coconut Milk and Peaches and Raspberry Guava. Get it for me pretty please!

Hi Kim,

We understand costs, and that is a huge price increase on the Chocoate chip cookie oil, geez! Hope the dupe will work out, that is a wonderful scent. Thanks for considering the others, they are all excellent oils, as usual with your company. Keep up the good work!

Regarding Chocolate Chip Cookie...the manufacturer that I was getting it from increased their price by 52% on it!! Couldn't see charging my customers over $30/lb for Chocolate Chip Cookie ... I can't see passing that on to my customers...not that kind of pricing...but I do have a smidgen left and I'm sending it to another manufacturer that I deal with and we'll see what their "duplication" of it is ... they are really good at doing mine for me. If the price is right...I'll bring it back for everyone :) ... also...I'm watching this thread and will be getting Coconut, Milk & Peaches and Peanut Butter Brownie Pie plus also contemplating Raspberry Guava again.

Thanks for the compliments!! I makes me feel great that I'm able to get the high quality oils that I have for everyone!!

Kim

fFragrance Oil Heaven

WOOHOO. I am excited. Kim called me today to tell me all about some new oils coming out and ones that she is bringing back. All of them are new to me but maybe not to you guys. I can't wait!!!! Kim is very informative and nice on the phone. :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: Great talking to you Kim!