Peak's Orange FO

cybersix

Hi all, can anyone tell me something about this FO? I need to add some citrus based and some "plain" fragrances because here people it's not used to complex fragrances (I hope I can convert them all).

Since I buy all my oils from Peak I though I could try this FO, but I know that this type of FO gives often problem.

Any review?

Thanks

I have tested Peak's Orange in IGI 4630 (Harmony Blend). OOB smells like orange, but in the wax it smells like an orange dreamsicle, not an orange. I did not like it and my tester did not either. Sage Lemongrass, on the other hand, smells awesome and everyone that smelled it loves it. It has a very strong throw in this wax also. I have not yet tested their other citrus FO's.

Sorry not to reply sooner, been wrestling with wicks. An orange dreamsicle is an ice-cream bar with orange sherbet on the outside and vanilla ice cream in the middle. Also called a creamsicle in some stores. Very common in the US but you are in Europe? Peak's Orange has more of a sweet smell, and a vanilla smell. Not unpleasant, but not like a real orange. I grow oranges, so I know what a really fresh orange smells like. If you search Candletech, other chandlers have listed FO they say is very orangey but I have not had a chance to try them. Regards, Julie :wink2:

Sorry not to reply sooner, been wrestling with wicks. An orange dreamsicle is an ice-cream bar with orange sherbet on the outside and vanilla ice cream in the middle. Also called a creamsicle in some stores. Very common in the US but you are in Europe? Peak's Orange has more of a sweet smell, and a vanilla smell. Not unpleasant, but not like a real orange. I grow oranges, so I know what a really fresh orange smells like. If you search Candletech, other chandlers have listed FO they say is very orangey but I have not had a chance to try them. Regards, Julie :wink2:

Yes, I'm in Europe!

Here in italy we have a similar ice cream but it's straberry, not orange. Thanks