BCN Pouring pots

You mean the aluminum ones?

The problem for me is the aluminum. Sometimes I want to put them on an enclosed hot plate to keep the wax warm, or even mix up a small batch or tester in the pot, and the aluminum transmits the heat from the warmer too easily and makes hot spots. It might not be a problem for others.

The metal handles get hot so you might need gloves. They can be wrapped with tape or something, so maybe not a big deal.

They pour well and are well made. Candlewic has them too.

I use both sizes of the metal pouring pots with the plastic handles and like them except for the pouring spout. I take needle nose pliers and bend the spout to a point for better pouring. They pour great for 1-3 lbs but for 4 lbs they are to full and you need to dip out about a lb before you can pour without spilling.

I use the 4 qt pots from BCN and the largest pot from Candlewic.

They are perfect for mixing 5lbs of wax without spillage. The downfall is, they are heavy to maneuver, and the handle gets hot pretty fast. I use silicone gloves with them. I mix in these pots and pour with the smaller ones most of the time. I am not that strong. LOL!! These are great if you have a few, I use them with my Surf and Turk. You can pump out candles really fast, especially if you wick a bunch of jars in advance and have the space to pour them in long rows to cool without moving them around.

I highly recommend these of you do high volume.

They will save you a lot of time.

I'm anal about my wax temps, so the larger ones are a pain when I want to only pour an itty bitty tester batch. The thermometer won't reach down into the melted wax. So I like having a smaller pot on hand for those super small jobs.

I agree about the 4 lb. pots not pouring well if you have a large batch in them. They dribble down the side of the pot no matter how carefully you pour. PITB. If I'm doing a 4 lb. batch, I mix it in one pot then transfer half the wax quickly to a 2nd pot. Only way I can pour without making a flippin' mess.

I'm anal about my wax temps, so the larger ones are a pain when I want to only pour an itty bitty tester batch. The thermometer won't reach down into the melted wax. So I like having a smaller pot on hand for those super small jobs.

I agree about the 4 lb. pots not pouring well if you have a large batch in them. They dribble down the side of the pot no matter how carefully you pour. PITB. If I'm doing a 4 lb. batch, I mix it in one pot then transfer half the wax quickly to a 2nd pot. Only way I can pour without making a flippin' mess.

I am glad I am not the only one that does that...lol