Damaged shipment?

Catarina

Got my first call about a damaged shipment (sent UPS). Only two items in the shipment were damaged, but I've never had to do this before - I'm re-shipping her replacements tomorrow (via FedEx Ground this time), and I have a call in to UPS. Has anyone dealt with UPS on this issue and is it a PITA? Just want to get a heads up before they call back!

Thanks for your help! Oh, and no insurance was paid on the shipment...

My UPS delivery man still shows up and hands me my packages. ten days ago he wheeled 100lbs of wax up my steep drivway and brought to my basement door.;)

I am lucky I have such a courteous UPS deliveryman as well. So far, knock on wood, I have never had any problems with UPS. But as with any other business, what kind of service you get just depends on the employee!!

I'm lucky to have a great UPS man too. When he delivers my wax, he'll either carry it in if I'm home or set it in a chair on our covered porch. I've even had him cover up packages with plastic wrap when it's raining before leaving them on the porch. :)