another look please...

lvnmt

Guest EMercier

I really like those. The other ones had the image larger than your name. I like those. I think I've said that already. How did you get the circles like that? I want to put that type of label on my shea butter jars. I got the idea from the Avon whipped butter I used to buy.

I did this on my computer in word. You can write your text, add the image, and then draw a border around it all. It was really easy. I am going to try these in a label software program. Once you have the border around your image, you can double click it and change the color and fill if you want to. I tried these on glossy paper, but they look a lot better (to me at least) on the brown paper. I will post more pix once I get them on my jars. This doesn't fit my lid perfectly, but example of a tin. Whoa! Sorry a little big, oops.

post-1181-139458380351_thumb.jpg

Now you're on the right track! I really like this much better..you can see your company name, etc..and do I remember correctly that you designed that flower? You could really do a lot with that flower as your business logo..a LOT! I would actually like to see you incorporate it a little differently, using the flower a little more centrally, but I can't explain what I mean. grrrrrr. But still, this is a vast improvement, I like the direction you are taking with it!!

THey look wonderful! I think they're very classy and elegant.

I think that prairieanne is right...what if you moved the flower to the middle, and combined hand poured and soy candles? Right now, it looks more like, "Terra Hand Poured" and "Soy Candles". I think if I saw it in a store, I'd be all, "What's Terra hand poured?"

Do you mind sharing what kind of paper that is? Is it label paper, or do you have to spray it with adhesive to attach to the tins? I've been trying to find textured label paper, with no luck.

Thank you all for the help, I did some rearranging and put the "hand poured" part beneath the flower on top of the "soy candles". I actually found the mandala on my computer, but got rid of all the extras and just left the flower I agree that it looks better without all of the clutter. This is just some thick brown matte paper that I found at a paper shop. I too, am looking for the textured labels and will let you know if I find them! Thanks again for your help-you guys rock!! Ok, here they are rearranged, I think that I might just drop the whole hand poured thing. That way I have more room at the end of the label for phone #'s etc.. Don't mind the uggo brown paper!

post-1181-139458380359_thumb.jpg