Chocolate Turtle Cheesecake from ICS

cherokeemaiden

I haven't tried this from ICS, but I am waiting on a sample from Backwoods. I heard Connie's is to die for:smiley2:

Backwoods is a winner:yay: . I soaped it this week and it is so nice. The discoloration is very slight. The scent is rich and yummy! I also did a sugar scrub and bath melt all with great results.

Shoot! I just got an order from Connie's last week. Didn't see the turtles. She charged me $12 to ship 3 8oz bottles of FO. That's to rich for my blood!

Where is Backwoods? I didn't see them on the Suppliers list. I did a search, but I didn't see anything regarding Turtle FO. Can one of you give me the link, please!

I'm going to go broke buying FO's, LOL! They all smell so good though.

I just ordered this from Backwoods cause these are the scents that I fall in love with and that sell for me. I also ordered her Pink Pepperberry

Cherokee- go to http://www.backwoodsfragrancesupply.com/index.php?main_page=index

Highly recommend Woodland Breeze , Lemon Tart .. Those are the two I am in love with right now. Lemon Tart smells better to me than LLC that we all rave about. It's a lot less expensive too! 16 oz is 14.99 for Lemon Tart and at the other company- it cost $ $22.75 for a 16 oz.. Saves ya $ 7.76 Connie is great to work with as well. She has great customer service!

Where do you live for that shipping? I just bought 2 ( 16 oz ) bottles and only paid $ 5.00

Shoot! I just got an order from Connie's last week. Didn't see the turtles. She charged me $12 to ship 3 8oz bottles of FO. That's to rich for my blood!

Where is Backwoods? I didn't see them on the Suppliers list. I did a search, but I didn't see anything regarding Turtle FO. Can one of you give me the link, please!

I'm going to go broke buying FO's, LOL! They all smell so good though.

I know what you mean cherokeemaiden. It has become quite an addiction for me, too. But I love it! I'm having the time of my life with my nose stuck in bottles, presto pots, and candles:yay: :yay: :yay:

dcroome ~ I live in Central FL. Most suppliers up in that general area ship to me for $8, so I was shocked at the $12. Connie has the best Banana Nut Bread and Apple Cinnamon I have ever found. I looked at her site again and still didn't see the turtles...may be time for new glasses, HA!

That Pink Pepperberry sounds good. Going to have to check out Backwoods. Thanks for the link. I can't smell a thing anymore, I have to wait for company to come in and tell me what they smell. Sad, huh!

Hey Cherokeemaiden. I'm Backwoods Connie & I have a great, great way back grammie that was Cherokee. Please don't get me confused with anyone who has high shipping!!! LOL. Believe me we try VERY hard to stay on top of the shipping. Our new calculator is very close if not right on most of the time with exact shipping from us to you. In a few instances it is even less and I pick up the difference. The only thing I don't like about it right now is it states priority shipping and calculates closer to parcel, which is the way I usually ship anyway due to flashpoints on some of the FO's being to low to ship priority. I was having hot flashes here :timeout: reading that I charged 12.00 shipping last week LOL. I knew I didn't. Wheew! Glad to get to the post where it was another Connie. Our postage rarely comes to that much unless it's going really far away.

Glo

Glo ~ LOL! I am sooo sorry! After reading a few post I got all confused myself. To many Connie's!!!! Then I realized we were talking about two different companies. No, I've already looked at your site and I'll be ordering from you next week, not the one that charges the $12. Geez! This was one confusing thread!

My grandmother was full blooded Cherokee and my grandfather was half Cherokee, 1/2 Choctaw. My nickname has been Cherokee for years. But, I am also a Connie, LOL!

Slightly off-topic, but hey...that Backwoods place looks like they have some pretty good prices! I hope they can become my new supplier...scents and eco soya wax at great prices compared to many of the sites I've ordered from before. Thanks for posting the links!:yay:

Aww. You don't have to bribe me Chris. Spices & bakery are our favs too. You wouldn't believe how many we have sniffed and we just haven't found any we like. We don't want to add any inferior ones just to have them in stock. Mike says "If we don't love them Mom we don't add them". He's a good partner!!

Cherokee, I was counting up the great greats last night on my grannie. I think she was a great great great grandma. We do have a tintype picture of her. We were told she was Cherokee. We are very proud of our Native American grannie.

Glo