Calling all you bath bombers!

I use a meatballer too. I have tried the round ornaments and they gave me such a headache, so went back to the meatballer. Broke my first meatballer and searched the stores for another one and couldn't find one. Then my MIL realized she had one so I was back in business.

;) Ok Landa,

THANKS A LOT!!!!!

The last thing I needed (according to my DH) is another web site to order from. coastalscents.com is a great site that I had not found yet. That goes for you too SatinDucky. Stop introducing me to these things. I have too many things to try now. On the plus side, I hadn't thought of using my wilton gel colors. I already have these. I decorated cakes in a past life. Too hard on the hands. ( I have arthritis).

Robin

:D

I go to the candy supply store and buy the chocolate molds and use those. I've made everything from race cars (without oil for the kids) to frogs, tutles, hearts, roses etc. as long as the mold is deep enough it works. Just something different then the round ones.

;) Ok Landa,

THANKS A LOT!!!!!

The last thing I needed (according to my DH) is another web site to order from. coastalscents.com is a great site that I had not found yet. That goes for you too SatinDucky. Stop introducing me to these things. I have too many things to try now. On the plus side, I hadn't thought of using my wilton gel colors. I already have these. I decorated cakes in a past life. Too hard on the hands. ( I have arthritis).

Robin

:D

LOL and Kathy ships really quick too. She aint no joke,lol. Im sorry but I had to aggravate someone else's DH.;)