whatcha gonna buy with your SW GC???

CareBear

Carebear, a few people might not know what you are talking about! :shocked2:

LMAO!! The Scent Works generously donated a 50.00 GC to the Candletech Auction Winner and a GC to each participant in the Goddess Soap Swap.

So now we have clarity for everyone.

I am either getting new serum bottles or some Aegean Mist.

I haven't decided, I am compiling my list. :grin2:

Thank you Tish, You DA BOMB!! :highfive:

Well so far I'm in for Mango Lassi (I used all I had for the swap LOL) and the Moonlit Honeysuckle that GuppyGirl soaped with in the swap. I'm sure the list will grow enormously as I go through my soaps!!

Then I also want to try Dutch Clover & Honeysuckle Rose, and need more Clean for Men and Ginger Lime...

I got mine today and haven't had a chance to do any serious pondering yet. I'm new to their fo's, so I'll be searching from tips from you veterans. I'm going completely on what I read here on CT.

I'm so excited about this!!

Luci - congrats on your win since I didn't get to post on the auction thread!

On my list so far... Ginger Souffle & Tuscan Tomato Basil.... I have just about everything else LOL - keep yours eyes peeled for a listing of SW FOs coming to the classies soon. Hopefully tonight if I get my butt in gear!

I got mine today and haven't had a chance to do any serious pondering yet. I'm new to their fo's, so I'll be searching from tips from you veterans. I'm going completely on what I read here on CT.

I'm so excited about this!!

Awesome, Luci! :yay: :yay: :yay:

I spoke with Charssi on The Dish, she is sending your other GC tonight and your Box of Fabulous will be arriving tomorrow.

Life is good. You are going to love these scents!

I may end up with the Moonlit Honeysuckle myself. That one came as a real surprise to me. I had gotten one of the little sniffies of it last year, and oob, it didn't seem like it would have the impact in soap that it did. That bar smells amazing!:grin2:

MA, how much of the F&M II (Lebermuth) do you need?

Thank you Sherie, I have it on my list of things I need to buy when I order.

I didn't realize what a fabulous scent this is in soap until I got one in a Disher swap.

I was pleasantly surprised to say the least.

That Sweet Violet & Sassafras you picked for the swap is another winner.

I don't usually like florals, but this is very different and definitely swanky. :drool: