Circle of Friends Necklaces (Craft Swap Spoiler)

Livelovebath

Here are the necklaces I have been making for the craft swap.. I am going to sell these too as everyone I have shown them too has wanted one for their friend...

they are made with a nut shell pendant, and the beads are a combo of glass, rock, wood, coconut shell and some plastic.

I will be attaching a tag with a part of a favorite song of mine about friends to the necklaces.. thanks for looking...

post-3210-139458418116_thumb.jpg

post-3210-13945841812_thumb.jpg

post-3210-139458418122_thumb.jpg

thanks for all the coments.. :embarasse I am happy with these and VERY glad to hear that others like them too

Very pretty. May I ask what type of clasp that you are using for these? TIA

I havent decided yet.. i havent ended them off yet.. they are on elastic jewelery cord now.. so i have just been slipping them on and off.. but I am going to add a clap i just have to decide.. i will probably do barrel even though i hate them.. I hate all clasps though so for me its a hard decision.

Those are so cool!!! I love the idea to about a circle of friends. Great thinking!

So are we posting our pics already? I finished mine already, thank goodness, since my dads funeral I've not been to crafty. I need to get your addy to mail these off to ya.

I knew there was a reason I joined this swap.LOL I'll be so anxious to get mine especially now that I've seen them. They are beautiful. You do very nice work. Just a little request....if there are any that are longer than the rest I would love to have it. If they are all the same size that will be fine too. Hope to have my stuff off to you later this week.

Nancy

• 2 months later...

Where did you get your donut beady thingy? I love it and it is so light and not heavy like some of the glass donut beads. I have looked at Firemountain gems but they only have glass ones and no hole. Did you get them in the states or Canada? Thanks if you can help. :smiley2:

ha ha... ok I need more details.. do you mean the pendant? or beads.. I got the stuff from all over but locally in Canada... let me know what exactly you are talking about and i will give you the info. Sorry there were just so many different types i dont even remember which you got to help me know what beads you are refering to.

Thanks hun

surprizingly enough the pendant part was found at walmart.. in canada but you should have it too.. theres a whole line of 'natural' beads made out of nuts and such. i dont recall what it was called though. But they are on a card of about 7 and made out of coconut shell

HTH

I searched my Walmart too but they don't have them. I know what brand you are referring to and I thought maybe that is how I might find them. Walmart, Hobby Lobby even our grocery store sells that brand of natural beads but not those donuts. :undecided Bummer, I guess I'll use the washers, friendship is as strong as steel. :D

You have Walmart in Canada? Cool!