West Coast Wax Supplier

I've been searching through the posts on West Coast suppliers. I've specifically been looking for an IGI supplier. I thought I'd share my findings.

I contacted IGI and found that LetItShineUSA.com has two distribution centers on the West Coast, one in Kent, WA (near Seattle) and another in San Francisco. Their office is located in Seattle. They also have will call to save on shipping costs. Their website was down this morning, but you can always call in your order. (877) 334-0440

Another supplier I've used is Pourette but they only carriy a very limited selection of IGI and is located in Seattle.

Hope this helps those of us on the West Coast!

I contacted IGI and found that LetItShineUSA.com has two distribution centers on the West Coast, one in Kent, WA (near Seattle) and another in San Francisco.

It's not in San Francisco, it's actually in West Sacramento. That's where I pick up my wax.

I buy all my wax from LetitShine. I live in Mullan, ID and...if I order early in the morning, the order is here the next day.

Linda, approximately how much was the shipping, if you don't mind my asking? I live about 3 hrs west of Boise and when I tried putting some items into their shopping cart, the shipping quote was still quite high, and overall I would save only $0.33 than ordering the same items from Peak.

Linda, approximately how much was the shipping, if you don't mind my asking? I live about 3 hrs west of Boise and when I tried putting some items into their shopping cart, the shipping quote was still quite high, and overall I would save only $0.33 than ordering the same items from Peak.

For 10#'s of wax, 5 scent samples, and a little bit of wick. $11.51