Wick centering?

Whilst "wandering" around various candle making supply sites, I saw a nifty tool for centering wicks - now I can't remember where it was. AS this is a particular problem I seem to have, I'd love it if someone knew where I could find this.

The EZ Wick Setter is good for setting the wick in the center of the jar, but there is also the EZ Wick Centering tools, which keep the wick centered while the poured candle cools. A worthwhile investment indeed. Any tool that saves you time and helps you make a better looking product is worth it.

geek

I saw one where it makes like a cross across the top of the jar and the wick goes up the center. Would that be one you'd like?

Yep... Those are the ones I use!! :yes:

The EZ Wick Setter is good for setting the wick in the center of the jar, but there is also the EZ Wick Centering tools, which keep the wick centered while the poured candle cools. A worthwhile investment indeed. Any tool that saves you time and helps you make a better looking product is worth it.

Totally agree!!!:yes:

Thats exactly it - now to find me a name and a supplier............

Answering myself here -

Wick Centering Toold for containers, www.wickcentering tool.comm this also lists the suppliers, it includes Just by Natute, Green Leaf Candle Supply & BitterCreek. (just a little off-topic- are there "two" BitterCreek candle companies? I see references here to BC (bittercreek?) & BCN (BitterCreekNorth)?