2nd batch of Vanilla Plum

jenniejr

that looks great!

May I ask what you are using for your liner??

I am using those foam sheets you get in the craft section at Walmart or at the Craft Stores. Works great! And the soap comes right out of the mold and then you just rinse the foam off, dry and use again. They come in 12" x 18" sheets which is great because you can line big modls or cut to fit for smaller ones! I think a package of 12 sheets cost me $4. :wink2:

Thanks for the compliments everyone! :D Will post cut pics sometime tomorrow. xxx keeping fingers crossed it doesn't turn too brown xxx

So that's the foam you use for crafts like this http://www.createforless.com/products/productDetail.asp?ProductID=9576

just had to make sure! WOW that's an awesome idea, I think I may try as I'm almost outta freezer paper. How how times can you use it before you need a new one?

Onto the soap it looks AWESOME! I'll keep my fingers crossed that the TD helps!! I can't wait to see the results in a few days!

So that's the foam you use for crafts like this http://www.createforless.com/products/productDetail.asp?ProductID=9576

just had to make sure! WOW that's an awesome idea, I think I may try as I'm almost outta freezer paper. How how times can you use it before you need a new one?

Onto the soap it looks AWESOME! I'll keep my fingers crossed that the TD helps!! I can't wait to see the results in a few days!

A very very long time.....I have at least 6 months on some of mine!

The soap is beautiful!! Love the colors!

Oops! I thought I had posted the cut pics. lol

Might have been on the temp board. Soooo, here are the cut pics.

IMG_0001-2.jpg

and here is the 2nd batch next to the 1st batch I did with VP.

The 1st batch had no TD or coloring. The 2nd I added TD to my lye water.

IMG_0001-3.jpg