Micro tacky wax No longer Made?

I had the same problem and after searching found tacky wax at delphiglass.com. The only other supplier of micro I found was out of it and said it would be hard to find. I haven't tried it yet so I can't tell you if it works. Going to use it for beeswax orbs but havent had the time lately. I hope it works. They sell it in half pound blocks for $5.95

I still have some of the micro tacky wax left so I haven't been in a rush to find some. There are wax suppliers that make a soft micro but it is different, but should work. I recently was putting flowers on some beeswax orbs and just decided to use the white beeswax. Works like a dream.....then the candle is overdipped in beeswax so my orbs are really 100% beeswax.....try a little and see if you like it. I also found that using some bleached beeswax to my overdip for regular parrafin candles makes the wax stick better. Beeswax really improves paraffin. Donita