Great Valentine's day scent........

erinmfritz

ICS chocolate covered strawberries:drool: :drool: :drool:

If you haven't tried this scent yet, you have got to get some! I poured one 2 days ago (gb444/ 8% fo/ 16 oz keepsake jar), it had awesome CT and I lit it last night and the HT smelled my whole downstairs and the stairwell. It smells just like the real thing. Just thought I would pass it on....

You know you guys have been posting and posting about that place and I have yet to try it. But Chocolate covered strawberries, its nice to see a different scent for a change. I shall try some. Any other goodies from there anyone suggests?

A few years ago when I was still teaching, I had a small accounting II class. I did each of the students a m&p heart-shaped soap and bottle of lotion in that scent. It was wonderful, and the kids loved it. I had forgotten how nice that scent is. Thanks for the reminder.

You know you guys have been posting and posting about that place and I have yet to try it. But Chocolate covered strawberries, its nice to see a different scent for a change. I shall try some. Any other goodies from there anyone suggests?

Creme Brule, White Cake, Berries & Pine... most of her oils are really good.. and she has some really nice 4 & 8oz sample packs...

• 2 weeks later...

The clamshells from ICS are the least expensive I have found also. I love their Bear Claws, Cinnamon Bun, Fresh Laundry, White Cake and Ocean Mist.

I just ordered some Chocolate Covered Strawberries from FOH. I hope it is just as good!

I can get a burgundy color with the liquid but I just started with the dye blocks because of frosting. So far so good, but I haven't tried to get dark red yet. I am not sure how much of the block color I can use before it affects the burn of the candle. I would rather not have to wick up because of color. I used pink because when I think of strawberry, I think of that dark pink. I don't know, maybe I am wierd, but my colors I have been putting with scents is a little off from what others use. I guess that is what will set me apart huh?

Erin,

I don't think it's weird. I have the hardest time trying to figure out what color to make the fo candle. I've been using blocks and sometimes they come out light and others dark???:shocked2: I have used only one liquid dye. Red. I still have to use a lot of it. Oh well, I don't think it really matters that much.

Janet

has anyone tried to pour tarts in the rubber molds like the small shapes for baking? I saw the cutiest hearts at Target but didnt know if they would work?

Gaylene, yes, the silicone pans work great for either tarts or hand soaps. I love to use them and just got the heart-shaped ones--can't wait to pour them.

Jane