Sea Breeze

DONNAMAC

I am looking for a good Sea Breeze, like the one that Missy's use to sell before they went out of busines. I have tried it from many other companies and just doesn't smell the same as theirs. The ones I smell now kinda have a spicy smell to it. Missy's was just very clean and fresh. Does anyone remember hers and know where to get something very close to it. Thank You.

I haven't smelled that which you speak of specifically... but I have tried candlescience Ocean Breeze and Bitter Creek Ocean Mist. I'm torn between the two because Ocean Breeze is slightly lighter... more floral/sweet if you will where as Ocean Mist is that more true salty/briney/sandy bite-y scent, lol. So far I have simply renamed the Ocean Breeze to Tropical Tides to denote the difference.

I doubt this helps you much, lol. Just thought I'd toss in what I know.. which isn't much YET. :D

There are two from BCN: Ocean Mist as mentioned before. There is also a Sea Breeze....it is a Gel Aroma. It is kind of sweet and clean...I sell a lot of it. The Ocean Mist I sell to a lot of men. I get comments that it smells somewhat like men's cologne....it is very strong. HTH

I love RA's ocean fresh it smells like a mans fragrance a little but still clean and awww man now I gotta try bcn ocean mist. :drool:

These boards are turning me into a fo hoarder. And I was trying to use only 8 fragrances!..to start anyway..focus focus..gotta focus!

Thank You All. Yes, I have tried Bitter Creeks, and it is very good, just not the same. I don't think I have tried the one for gels,though. I will order a sample of that and one from Keystone. I love all of the ocean scents too, but they are very different to me than the sea breeze. I love thgis board, it is so helpful.