I have just gotten about 8 different men's or male type fragrances:

Bay Rum

Maduro

Dolche Garbana

Mambo for Men

and several others

The Manduro I see a Burgandy red color

Bay Rum~ Orange~(that's what the tester is) but I'm open to suggestions

The others~ blues and greys are the only colors that are coming to mind.

When I think of men, I seen very dark colors that appeal to them

Yellows don't do it for these frangrances in my opinion but again I'm asking for advice. I always need sound advice!:embarasse

I also need to change the name of Mambo to something else~ I was thinking Haiku but I'm not sure a man would even cast a glance at a candle called Haiku. Out of bottle I LOVE this F/O:D

Thank You in advance,

Fire:cool2:

Well mambo to me screamed red, orange and brown (at least that's what my attempt was if I remember right) but I was shooting for woman.

Can't help you on the other ... I picture bay rum being the color of rum, which I never really noticed a color in any drinks lol! Actually I think maybe more a butterscotchy and brown color.

maduro? Purple and black maybe??

The Dolce one ... honestly, maybe a combo of blues. It's such a light scent IMO (well my bottle sniffs light.)

I see a dark brown or maybe even a black for maduro. I like black, especially in rustics.

The Maduro will be sold in tobacco shops and I want to carry it there year round so black, in this case, won't work. I will however think about brown but I was thinking that Burgandy was a warmer color for customers.

Still, when I read the discription, it mentioned tobacco and expensive leather club atmosphere so maybe brown is better.

Well mambo to me screamed red, orange and brown (at least that's what my attempt was if I remember right) but I was shooting for woman.

Well I have the womens' too! LOL!

Can't help you on the other ... I picture bay rum being the color of rum, which I never really noticed a color in any drinks lol! Actually I think maybe more a butterscotchy and brown color.

Yeah, that's why I colored it orange for the tester.:embarasse

maduro? Purple and black maybe??

The Dolce one ... honestly, maybe a combo of blues. It's such a light scent IMO (well my bottle sniffs light.)

You're right. I may be jumping ahead in that it might be too light for my soy but I at least gotta try. I like it but it IS light.

I need to make these all up and get into a clamshell swap and turn all of you loose to critique and tear them apart.!:highfive: ;) No matter what I think, I always have room to listen and learn from those who will always know more because they're done more!