Solas Vanilla Plum

Grumpy Girl

Okay, I've waited all I can wait for someone to soap this one. Absolutely wonderful. Soaped it cool as usual and it looked like liquid whipping cream going into the mold. Smooth as silk.

I also decided to try my squeezie bottle experiment on this one. I'm curious to see how the swirls will look out of the mold. I know it smells divine. It'll probably discolor, I didn't check the notes on this one, but I don't care. It's mine, all mine!

I'll report back with cut pictures soon.

vpmold.jpg

Thanks!

I put FO in all of it. Go for broke, right?

Oh, there will be no tutorial. I suck at those.

This is without a doubt my favorite FO at the moment. I think I've put it in just about everything I make in the last two weeks. I'm going to save myself the hassle and order 5lbs next time.

Okay, I've waited all I can wait for someone to soap this one. Absolutely wonderful. Soaped it cool as usual and it looked like liquid whipping cream going into the mold. Smooth as silk.

I also decided to try my squeezie bottle experiment on this one. I'm curious to see how the swirls will look out of the mold. I know it smells divine. It'll probably discolor, I didn't check the notes on this one, but I don't care. It's mine, all mine!

I'll report back with cut pictures soon.

vpmold.jpg

Didn't mean to keep you waiting so long. I soaped it this afternoon and was going to post pics in a bit, but not necessary now I guess. :undecided

Looks great btw! :wink2:

• 2 weeks later...