Fragrance Oil Heaven has done it again!

MissyK

I just ordered last weekend because Kim had a short sale with free shipping and I can't get enough of her Apple Cobbler Delight. So I decided to get a sample pack. I ordered 2 of her new oils and OMG! The Indonesian Teak is awesome OOB. I kind of reminds me a little bit of Sultry Angel with a woodsy note to it. It smells soooo good! I ordered big bottles of Tahitian Vanilla Spice and Bamboo Sugar Cane which I love. But, I also got samples of Lemon Sugar, Apricot Vanilla, Waterfall Cascade (another new oil) and Downpour type. They all smell so good OOB. I'm gonna put these babies in wax tomorrow. Between Kim and Chris at Solas, they are killing me with the great oils! Oh, I need to win the Powerball.

Missy

OMG, while you are there, you have to get the Apple Cobbler Delight and Bamboo Sugar Cane. The Eucalyptus Spearmint is great. My sister loves the Asian Spice and Spices of the Orient. I make candles just for her in those 2 oils. Just made 6 today! The Lemon Sugar is awesome but the Indo Teak, I can't get enough of. You will not be disappointed!

Now, I'm gonna have to go and try the Godiva oils. I've been eyeing up the Chocolate Covered Strawberries but wasn't quite sure.

Downpour type is great and Waterfall Cascade smells like a man's cologne to me. Kim is awesome also!

I always check to see when she is doing pre-buys and sales. I bought her Apple Cobbler Delight on a pre-buy and now I'm a customer for life!

Julie, do you think Kim's Lemon Sugar is better or Chris's? I'm thinking about getting it from Solas on the co-op.

Missy

The Indo. Teak ROCKS...I'm all about that one. I soaped it too. The fo morphs a bit weird in soap, but you can still pull the scent out. I don't think I'll soap it again, BUT in candles...wholy crap!

Has anyone put Lemon Sugar in ezsoy?

I put the Lemon Sugar in C-3 and it is awesome! I love it!

Missy

The Indo. Teak ROCKS...I'm all about that one. I soaped it too. The fo morphs a bit weird in soap, but you can still pull the scent out. I don't think I'll soap it again, BUT in candles...wholy crap!

Has anyone put Lemon Sugar in ezsoy?

Wow! I tested that in cp, and it didn't morph on me. It did turn a funky gold color, but the scent is strong after 10 days. I can't wait to put it in wax.

Jenny

Julie, do you think Kim's Lemon Sugar is better or Chris's? I'm thinking about getting it from Solas on the co-op.

Missy

Two different kinds IMO. I think FOH's is more tart whereas Solas' is more sweet. It's harder for me to make that comparison. FOH in wax. Solas in soap, but that's really my impression.